All texts, illustrations, logos, photos, videos, software, and other information posted on this site are subject to copyright. Also, the entire Japanese traditional crafts comprehensive site is subject to copyright as an editorial work, and both are protected by copyright law. Unless we are copyrighted by us or a third party and are permitted under the copyright law such as "reproduction for private use" or "quotation", we can not copy or divert without permission.
The link to this site is free regardless of profit or non-profit in principle. Please specify that it is a link to the traditional crafts general site of Japan and set it up. However, please refrain from setting a link that falls under any of the following or there is a possibility of it.
1. In cases where we slander our company, other companies (people), other
organizations, or contain content that intends to lose credibility.
2. In the case of violating infringement or infringement of our company,
intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights, property,
privacy, portrait rights and other rights of other companies (persons)
and other organizations.
3. In the case that there is a possibility that the content of this site is unclear and misunderstanding to a third party, such as this site being expanded in the frame.
4. In addition to the above items, in addition to laws, ordinances, regulations
including regulations or acts in violation of public order and morals,
when there is a danger of interfering with the operation of this site.
5. When linking by using our company's logo, mark etc without permission.
6. When link is made in such a way as to mislead information source.
Please understand beforehand that the URL of this site may be changed without notice. Please note that we are not responsible for any compensation, complaints, etc. relating to other links.